I never thought the day would come when we could no longer go back to Aruba. Sadly, after sixteen visits since 2007, this "threesome" can no longer go back. I thank God I took my Mom there thirteen times after the age of 80, no less. She now suffers from Dementia and is in a nursing home, and I have a back condition that requires surgeries and my Neurologist advises against air travel.

The actual units on the contract are studios, which I bought in order to keep the maintenance low ($677), but we've never actually stayed in one. The resort has always been wonderful about upgrading at check-in since we have also invited others to join us and they are now repeat visitors.

So if any of you fellow Aruba lovers know of someone who does not want to pay a very high price to have a timeshare, I've got the right to use both weeks until the year 2038. The purchase price for week 26 is $2,500, and the purchase price for week 37 is $4,500. If the same person would like both weeks, $6,500 can purchase both weeks.

We are going to miss our Aruba family and friends a great deal and are very grateful for the kindness shown to "Grandma" on each of our visits. God bless Bully and his family.