For Rent is a one bedroom unit at Divi Village or Divi Phoenix (the older units).

I own a Platinum Week at Divi Village. Since timeshare contracts differ so greatly, even within the same resort, let me try to explain. I do not own a set week or unit. I can use my timeshare any week I want, pending availability. I own the most accessible week (before gold and silver) and have priority on booking. I could 'bank' my week, but thought I would try renting it out instead.

The $1600 rental fee includes the room, which comes with basic maid service (garbage and towels are serviced each day, unit fully serviced once during your stay) and the Divi administrative fees. Daily maid service is available to you at check in for approximately $100. There is a small daily tax and energy surcharge that will be billed to you at check out.

If you are interested in my one week, please contact me and tell the week you are interested to go to Aruba and I will check on availability. My ownership extends to The Villas at Divi Village, and the older units at Divi Phoenix at no additional cost. If you are interested in The Links or Divi Phoenix the new units, I believe the additional cost is about $500. Also, my unit can be upgraded to a 2 bedroom unit, and that up fee increase will be dollar for dollar...whatever Divi charges me, is the cost to you.

Divi Village is a Sunday to Sunday week
Divi Phoenix is a Saturday to Saturday week

I will accept PayPal to cover the rental.
Tax to be paid at check in is $179 including environmental
Email directly at with questions or interest.

It's going to be a sad year for me .... not going to Aruba!!! But college visits are the priority this year, so enjoy my week for me!!!