Aruba Beach

Thread: Help with Divi Golf/RCI/Redweek

Help with Divi Golf/RCI/Redweek

I was wondering if anyone has any experience exchanging points with RCI or selling points for RCI on Redweek?
    We're not going to be able to go to Aruba this year again duing week 34 (2 years in a row now ) due to the birth of 2 children that we don't feel would be up for the trip yet. Someday though.
    IN the meantime, we're piling up points and I don't want to lose them and was hoping someone else could but I'm not sure of the process?
    We've got about 300K points that we're not going to be able to use and would be willing to sell/exchange them if someone knows the best way to do it.
    Seems like they don't make it easy, but I could also not be reading the rules right.
    Any advice? I'd also be willing to rent the units but I think that still has a point exchange involved.

I can't help with the RCI points because I found that whole thing with points very confusing. I can tell you that renting your unit is quite easy. I listed our unit on the forum and rented it the last two years for just enough to cover the MF. When you find a renter, you notify Divi and then send your RCI confirmation to the renter.

Our unit sold in March so I no longer have to be concerned with time frames and points.