Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kent

Thread: Looking for a Wed-Wed Timeshare rental in Jan or Feb

Renaissance Island Baby Beach

Looking for a Wed-Wed Timeshare rental in Jan or Feb

Hello All,

I'm looking for a timeshare rental from Wed-Wed to take advantage of good mid-week flight prices out of Hartford. Does anyone have one available? Please let me know. Thanks,

See you in Aruba!!!
    Next Aruba trip in

Aruba since 1979
    i will also put your request on the Lacabana FB page.
    although fixed week owners have no wed to wed options, bluegreen point owners do have that maybe someone with BG points
    can find you something.
    unfortunately, my bluegreen points do not renew til the winter.

palm beach, mangel halto for snorkling
    I don't know of any timeshare that goes from Wed to Wed. Most people fly in a few days early and stay at a cheap place for 2 nights. Then use the Friday to Friday timeshare. Good luck.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: 47th trip in June 2015 and 48th trip in Nov 2015.

we have been looking for the same thing, airfare out of columbus on wednesday is $236 but on friday its $504. i'm sure we could book through the individual resorts but i imagine the savings from airfare would be offset by paying more for the room. still trying to figure out what we want to do. we can do mon-mon, wed-wed or thur-thur but can't seem to find a room.

Under a palapa on Palm beach
    I have seen Surf Club check in days every day except Tuesday and Wednesday. You should check there are always lots of units listed there.