Aruba Beach

Thread: Marriott Surf Club Rental request

Marriott Surf Club Rental request

Family of 8 looking to spend some quality family time in Aruba at the Marriott Surf Club. Looking for 2 - 2bdrm units near eachother for the last week of July. July 28-August 4. Please contact me if you have availability.

Any Aruba beach...

When renting from someone you need to ensure that both units are the same type, ie: Gardenview, oceanview, oceanside or oceanfront. The type of unit will depend on what building you get so if they are different types you will NEVER be able to be together. After that, even if you get the same unit type, you can request that they be next to each other but there is no guarantee. Room placement is tricky as there is a "hierarchy" of sorts. Owner occupied weeks get first priority and then it goes from there.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

I am 2 units with with 2 bedrroms 2 baths at the marriott aruba surf club for week july 21st sat to july 28th sat email me if interested in these dates marriott does not have week july 28th avaiable one is oceanside and one is ocean view but i can have them make them as close as possible mid to uper floors not garden view pool ocean view contact me or 732 494 2052