Aruba Beach

Thread: Occidental Timeshare for rent 2014 or 2015

Red face Occidental Timeshare for rent 2014 or 2015

I have a one bedroom deluxe for rent for weeks 18-50(mid-May to mid-December). It sleeps four privately(one king and one pull out couch), has two baths, and a full kitchen. I am asking $1300.00 (obo) for the week. It is not mandatory AI. It is located on Palm Beach and the fees and taxes are included in the asking price. If you are interested please contact me at Also, be aware that June, July, and August are booked if you do not choose to do the AI, if you choose to do AI those months are available. Also, it is normally Saturday to Saturday, but if you want different days you must do the AI.

Also, if interested you can go to other Occidental properties. They have some in Mexico, Dominican Republic, Columbia, and Costa Rica. You can look them up at The AI fees are much cheaper at the other resorts.

I am also looking to sell if you are interested. I am looking for around $15000.00 (obo).

Palm Beach
    Hi Debbie, I think I rented from you three years ago. Would you be able to get two hotel rooms instead of the one bedroom unit? Or would you be able to get a two bedroom unit? With no AI? If you could email me your response at that would be great. Thank you Melissa I am interested in 2015.