Aruba Beach

Thread: Playa Linda Vs. Costa Linda ?

Playa Linda Vs. Costa Linda ?

Hi all,
    I have been staying at the Marriot surf club the past 10 years, I am not able to book it for this year, and have a choice between Playa Linda and Costa Linda.
    Wondering if anyone has stayed at both and would give me their opinion on both?
    IE: Cleaner rooms, better pool, better beach etc...and anything else you want to add would be appreciated...

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

imo it is apples vs oranges
    the playa linda is in the heart of palm beach hi rise area.....lots and lots of activity and congestion. quite crowded on the beach.
    the costa linda is in the low rise eagle beach and is quite quiet as compared to the hi rise. but certainly not dead.

it's all about what your needs and wants are.

both resorts are terrific.

i have stayed at costa linda and it is fab.
    i have only visited playa linda and it is also terrific

my understanding is that one of the pools will be under renovation soon at playa linda.
    maybe soeone else can add more info re: that.

Quote Originally Posted by FARYARD View Post
    Hi all,
    I have been staying at the Marriot surf club the past 10 years, I am not able to book it for this year, and have a choice between Playa Linda and Costa Linda.
    Wondering if anyone has stayed at both and would give me their opinion on both?
    IE: Cleaner rooms, better pool, better beach etc...and anything else you want to add would be appreciated...

I am bias to the Costa linda. I have been staying there for over 15 years now. There are so many pros to the Costa Linda I dont know where to begin. First off the staff is incredibly friendly and always helpful. There are a few that have become almost like family through out the years of visiting. I look forward to seeing all of them every year as much as I do just being back on Aruba. The grounds and condos are immaculate. The Costa Linda is set on the beast beach in the Caribbean Eagle beach. I personally prefer to be in the low rise section the high rise section is to busy for me. I personally would not consider staying anywhere but the Costa Linda when visiting Aruba, it is truly our home away from home