Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Jacki
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: Question..Using Interval for 2 weeks @ same resort

Question..Using Interval for 2 weeks @ same resort

I am planning to spend two weeks on Aruba, my mother has unused weeks from her Time Share in Antigua with Interval, she was able to use one of her unused weeks for my last stay on Aruba back in Sept 2014. My question is, will it be possible to use two unused weeks back to back on Aruba? and Will it be possible to use them at the same hotel? Hoping to stay at La Cabana for the entire two weeks. Thanks.

You would need to contact Interval directly, but I would think depending on the time of year & availability at LaCabana that should be fine.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    lacabana often has good availability with interval. then again, many times not.
    my experiences with interval is that caribbean palm village has the most availability, most often.

you may luck out with lacabana. fingers crossed for you.

Thanks Jacki and Andrea!! I'll be heading for Aruba in September, which is when the occupancy level in most hotels should be down with the end of the summer vacation period. I really enjoyed my stay at La Cabana back in 2014, even with the accident and all; the staff really looked out for me in the aftermath. Plus I really loved the food at the Islander Grill, been craving their ribs and burgers for the longest time now. Fingers crossed that I can get the two weeks there in September.