Aruba Beach

Thread: Renaissance Ocean Suites Want to buy either Week 3 or Week 5

Cool Renaissance Ocean Suites Want to buy either Week 3 or Week 5

I currently have week 4 and I am hoping to buy another week, either 3 or 5. Would prefer pool view, but would entertain what's offered.

I will keep this thread updated as to how I make out. Thanks!

Aruba since 1979
    good luck and welcome to the aruba.com community forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Labileaffect View Post
    I currently have week 4 and I am hoping to buy another week, either 3 or 5. Would prefer pool view, but would entertain what's offered.

FYI, on RedWeek.com, there is a week 3 room 2330 and a week 5 room 2138 for sale......both being sold by the same owner. The week 5 is contained within the week 3 listing.

As you likely know, neither is a pool or ocean view. I'm always on the lookout and know of no other weeks 3 or 5 available anywhere.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennwner@gmail.com

Thanks Rob! I'll check it out! Absolutely love it there! I'm pretty sure that both of them are on the parking lot side but the 3rd floor room may have a view (?)

Just confirming that in order to actually see the listings of Redweek.com I'll have to pay the $15 to become a member. I don't see the week 5 resale otherwise...

Thanks Rob! I'll check it out! Absolutely love it there! I'm pretty sure that both of them are on the parking lot side but the 3rd floor room may have a view (?)
    Correct. Both parking lot, 3rd floor can see ocean and sunset if you look left.

Just confirming that in order to actually see the listings of Redweek.com I'll have to pay the $15 to become a member. I don't see the week 5 resale otherwise...
    The week 5 resale is not listed separately. If you open the week 3 ad, he talks about owning and sellng a week 4 and a week 5 too. The week 4 is also 2330.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennwner@gmail.com

Hi all.....we have week 5, 2546 and are considering selling it. It is Oceanfront, corner unit.

you can PM me if interested.

week 5 for sale

I have a friends who is considering selling his week 5. I know its 5th floor end unit. (one of the larger ones) If you want to email me, at macalh@aol.com. I'll give you his contact info.

Mary

.Our week 5, 2546, has sold.

I have another week 5, 2350, corner end unit for sale. If anyone is interested you may PM me.

I am still looking for either week 3 or a a week 5. Pool View would be perfect, don't like the ones that look at the parking lot. If I can't find one to buy I would be interested in renting one of those weeks in 2017