Aruba Beach

Thread: Rental - Jan 6 to 20, 2018, Paradise Beach Villas, 2 bed, 2 bath, 2 balcony (wks 1+2)

Rental - Jan 6 to 20, 2018, Paradise Beach Villas, 2 bed, 2 bath, 2 balcony (wks 1+2)

I have not previously rented out my week one and two unit. It has the best location, layout, and View of any of my weeks and I can never resist using it myself.

However, my plans have changed for January 2018 and so I am making this unit available for rent preferably both weeks together check in Saturday January 6th and check out on Saturday January 20th.

This unit is located at the center of the third and top level of phase 1, directly facing Eagle Beach and with a beautiful view of the pools and ocean from both balconies. The unit sleeps 6 in total, with arrangements noted below. Paradise Beach Villas has been awarded the Certificate of Excellence and rated 4* on TripAdvisor.

The main area living dining and kitchen are in an open-plan configuration with access to the first balcony. The living room sofa opens into a queen bed. The kitchen is equipped with everything you could possibly need to prepare wonderful meals and beverages.

The master bedroom has a king sized bed and a full ensuite with large shower. There is a large closet and the second balcony opens from this bedroom.

The second bedroom has its own full bath and is equipped with two twin beds and ample closet space.

Housekeeping is daily, and Paradise Beach villas features to freeform swimming pools, two hot tubs, a tiki bar and grill and two very well-reviewed restaurants.

The large and modern Super Foods grocery store is almost directly across the road. The resort is located on Eagle Beach between La Cabana and Chalet Suisse restaurant.

Rental per week is $1700, reduced to $3,000 for both weeks rented together. Daily tax is approx. $18.88 and the environmental fee is approximately $3./night

Inquiries if interested to

Aruba since 1979
    what a deal!!

the environmental fee is $25 per stay for a 2 or more bedroom.