Aruba Beach
Like Tree12Likes
  • 1 Post By Aruba4ever
  • 4 Post By Traceyd14
  • 4 Post By WaltVB
  • 2 Post By Traceyd14
  • 1 Post By WaltVB

Thread: Surf Club 5 Day 4 Night return special....

Surf Club 5 Day 4 Night return special....

Has anyone every done the 5 Day 4 night special they advertise at the airport as you leave? I would not want to travel for only 4 nights but the cost is cheap and I would tack on days as well. I know you would have to do the 90 min tour as well which would be 90 min of torture, lol.

For $750 I think I would consider doing it and just for the cost alone...I am sure my son could float around on the tube for 4 days, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Has anyone every done the 5 Day 4 night special they advertise at the airport as you leave? I would not want to travel for only 4 nights but the cost is cheap and I would tack on days as well. I know you would have to do the 90 min tour as well which would be 90 min of torture, lol.

For $750 I think I would consider doing it and just for the cost alone...I am sure my son could float around on the tube for 4 days, lol.
    Don't do it, Jay. You can rent a timeshare from an owner at the Surf Club for anywhere from $700-$2000 for a week on Redweek - there are always a ton of them. Presidents week will be way more than that though. We have done studios for $700 and $800 for the full week. Studios have a pullout couch for CJ, but in my opinion would you be crammed and would be better off in a 1 bedroom.
    There is also a Facebook Group specifically for Marriott timeshare rentals. https://www.facebook.com/groups/714303805373616/

We have heard many people talk about how they can never get out of there in the 90 minute timeframe.

Thanks Tracey! We really need the extra space with our son and its the reason we love the Boardwalk so much. Its reasonable and very nice. I will take a look at the Redweek rentals. I think in 2019 we will try the Surfclub out if we can get a reasonable deal on a 1BR.

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Don't do it, Jay. You can rent a timeshare from an owner at the Surf Club for anywhere from $700-$2000 for a week on Redweek - there are always a ton of them. Presidents week will be way more than that though. We have done studios for $700 and $800 for the full week. Studios have a pullout couch for CJ, but in my opinion would you be crammed and would be better off in a 1 bedroom.
    There is also a Facebook Group specifically for Marriott timeshare rentals. https://www.facebook.com/groups/714303805373616/

We have heard many people talk about how they can never get out of there in the 90 minute timeframe.

There are a lot on Redweek, but if you're not an owner, your view might not be the best. The problem with the presentation is the hard sell at the end. We've sat through it a few times, just to get the bonus Marriott points (usually about 25,000 or so). We usually attend with a large Tervis cup at a 75% alcohol to 25% mixer ratio. It helps dull the pain The one bedroom villa has a full kitchen, dining area, pull out sofa and a pretty nice master bedroom. Jay, PM me if you have more questions on Surf Club.

Thanks Walt!

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    There are a lot on Redweek, but if you're not an owner, your view might not be the best.
    We have really lucked out with the view as a renter at the Surf Club. This was probably my favorite balcony of any trip. This unit was listed as Ocean View.
    Surf Club 5 Day 4 Night return special....-view.jpg

Ocean view and ocean front are different views. We prefer the ocean view.

Jay! Aruba4ever has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space. I have a response waiting for you...

All set, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Ocean view and ocean front are different views. We prefer the ocean view.

Jay! Aruba4ever has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space. I have a response waiting for you...