Aruba Beach

Thread: Surf club upgrades

Surf club upgrades

Does anyone have details on where the Surf Club is witH soft and hard upgrades as far as what buildings are done and expected completions?
    Jen
    Owner 2 weeks Marriott Surf ClubNov 02, Jul 06, Jul 08, Oct 09, back in Aug 11
    Mom to DS Dec 06 and DD Dec 08

Jen, I have a link to the last owners newsletter, maybe that will help?

http://www.morrowco.com/reports/mvci...0140410001.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by littlejen22 View Post
    Does anyone have details on where the Surf Club is witH soft and hard upgrades as far as what buildings are done and expected completions?
    A soft upgrade is unit being painted and new bedding and some furnishing. That has been done on two buildings and I think they still need to do the spyglass buildings. This is done every 5 years.
    A Hard upgrade is being done on the Lighthouse building this year and it is more intensive. New kitchen and bathroom fixtures and cabinets. The entire unit will be updated and this is done every ten years.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Thanks, the newsletters go to my husbands email and I did not even think to ask him.
    Jen
    Owner 2 weeks Marriott Surf ClubNov 02, Jul 06, Jul 08, Oct 09, back in Aug 11
    Mom to DS Dec 06 and DD Dec 08