Aruba Beach

Thread: Weeks 19, 21, or 21

Weeks 19, 20, or 21

Great news! We have decided to take another trip to Aruba, this will be our 4th since 2013. Bad news, we don't have anywhere to stay yet and not much time to figure it out!

We are looking for a 2br timeshare, preferably in the Palm Beach area, for any one of the three weeks of 19, 20, or 21.

If anyone has a unit they need to rent in any of the weeks listed, please let me know! On previous trips we stayed at the Surf Club and loved it! we also stayed at the Radisson the first trip in 13, but with 4 to 6 people in our group, we don't want to do the hotel thing unless we have no other options.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Jsalewis; 03-21-2016 at 01:46 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    good luck
    and
    welcome to your first posting!

Welcome to the posting side Good luck finding a rental. With such a broad range I'm sure you will find something
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    you may also want to check redweek.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jsalewis View Post
    Great news! We have decided to take another trip to Aruba, this will be our 4th since 2013. Bad news, we don't have anywhere to stay yet and not much time to figure it out!

We are looking for a 2br timeshare, preferably in the Palm Beach area, for any one of the three weeks of 19, 20, or 21.

If anyone has a unit they need to rent in any of the weeks listed, please let me know! On previous trips we stayed at the Surf Club and loved it! we also stayed at the Radisson the first trip in 13, but with 4 to 6 people in our group, we don't want to do the hotel thing unless we have no other options.

Thanks!

Hi If you are looking for week 19 I have one available at La Cabana BRC. The resort is at a great location right on Eagle Beach and the unit is also at an excellent location, part-view of the ocean and the beach. It's located on the 3rd floor. I am willing to rent it for year 2017. It's also for sale if you are interested. I have two units and I live on the island so please let me know if you are either interested in renting it or buying it. My email address is: asolutions2003@yahoo.com