Aruba Beach

Thread: Weeks 5 & 6, Paradise Beach Villas, 2 bedroom 2 bathroom, facing ocean

Weeks 5 & 6,(Now rented) Paradise Beach Villas, 2 bedroom 2 bathroom, facing ocean

Many thanks to those who enquired .... my weeks 5 and 6 are now rented. Have a great summer!

I have 2 weeks available for rent in my timeshare unit # 211 at Paradise Beach Villas, for 2015.

Check in dates:

Week 5, Sat. January 31, 2015
    Week 6, Sat. February 7, 2015

These weeks can be rented separately or together (there is a discount if both weeks rented together).

Weeks 5 and 6 are in ocean-facing unit # 211. This unit has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 2 balconies (one accessed from living area, other from master bedroom). The master bedroom has a king bed and full ensuite. The second bedroom has 2 twin beds and a direct entry to the 2nd bath (which is also accessible from the hallway).

The kitchen/dining/living area is open plan and enters onto a large balcony facing Eagle Beach and the 2 swimming pools. The living room sofa opens into a queen sized bed. Total occupancy for each of these units is 6 people.

The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need for meal preparation.

Paradise Beach Villas is located at Eagle Beach next door to La Cabana. Onsite there is a casual pool side restaurant and bar as well as the very well-reviewed Carambola restaurant.

Rental is US $1375 for one week ($2500 if both weeks rented together). Timeshare tax is approximately $11.88 per night and Energy surcharge is approximately $7 per night, payable directly to the resort. Environmental fee is $15 per week.
    Last edited by WINTRSUX; 07-06-2014 at 11:37 AM. Reason: rental no longer available

Two weeks 5/6 still available for 2015 at Paradise Beach Villas. Great unit facing ocean and pools, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 balcony.