Aruba Beach

Thread: weeks 51-52 for rent

weeks 51-52 for rent

Hello there! We are going to have a 1Bdrm. unit for rent at Paradise Beach villas.. week 51( Sat-Sat), from Dec17-24,... and week 52(Sunday-sunday), Dec25- Jan 01,2017...It is on Eagle Beach, unit sleeps 4 people, and is fully equipped: fridge, stow,microwave etc. We are asking $1000, per week, and will pay for all the common charges( out of our end)You - just enjoy your stay, and weather...which is the best, at this time of the year... any questions- contact me at Private messages , and I will try to answer any of them.Thank you for reading my add, and have a nice day!

Is this still available? I sent you a PM and have not heard back...

thanks!

weeks 51-52

Quote Originally Posted by Travelinman View Post
    Is this still available? I sent you a PM and have not heard back...
    HI! I am trying to send you a message, but I am not sure, if any of them are getting through...Hope that this one does....Yes, these weeks are available( for now), and ready to be rented...You can contact me at : toothdoc1976@gmail.com ...this is my email, and we can discuss the details. Thank you, and looking forward to hear from you.

thanks!
    TravelinmanHI! I am trying to send you a message, but I am not sure, if any of them are getting through...Hope that this one does....Yes, these weeks are available( for now), and ready to be rented...You can contact me at : toothdoc1976@gmail.com ...this is my email, and we can discuss the details. Thank you, and looking forward to hear from you.