Aruba Beach

Thread: Who are the best managed timeshares on the island?

Who are the best managed timeshares on the island?

Which timeshares on Aruba are the best managed with fixed weeks only? Please shed some light on this as I have heard good and bad on many. Which are your favorites? Rita

Aruba since 1979
    rita
    most timeshare owners will tell you "theirs is best".

some may contact you via private message.

i own at lacabana i love the bluegreen concept and the choices.
    i do not miss my fixed weeks that i turned over to flex/floating weeks.
    lacabana is managed well!!

i am interested in hearing of other places that are managed well.
    i can think of a couple that i have been too and i was not impressed.

I don't know which is best as I have only gone to one, Renaissance. I can tell you that I am a three week owner and have been for over a decade and I love the place.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

We are owners at the Surf Club and the property is always clean,pool is always clean and filled with water really this place is well managed. Never had a complaint about the property.

Thanks everyone for responding. I like to hear the pros and cons of the different places before making commitments. I appreciate all views. Sincerely.

I think "well managed" is a relative or personal preference, really. If you are thinking of purchasing a timeshare in Aruba, my comment would be more than looking at if it is well managed consider the security and background of the company that owns the property. You want stability, realibility and a financially sound corporation. When doing our research we felt comfortable with the "big name" Marriott as we felt that we wouldn't have to worry about ownership or financial issues. Also, a personal opinion.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

I agre with you Danny O
    I own a Surf Club to that place is clean and very well take care we paid a fee some thing is done .the peple working there always have a smille .The ladie clean the door all day ,I am very happy to own at the Marriott Surf Club .
    Ginette

Another approach to buying is renting from an existing holder. We consistently do this year after year and over 1, 5 or 20 years you save money, have flexibility and do not have to worry about even the chance of a bankruptcy, major weather event or things getting od and outdated. From a financial perspective you would also be enough money ahead to probably buy a car for cash after 10 years of the savings. Think about it. Teh rental lists are long and some folks end up eating weeks all the time.

Aruba since 1979
    texas
    the topic is about well managed or best managed, not whether or not to buy or rent.

i encourage you to repost this under its own topic.

your thoughts are well noted and make sense for lots of people.

but this topic is about management at timeshares.

thanks

andrea james

Quote Originally Posted by texas View Post
    Another approach to buying is renting from an existing holder. We consistently do this year after year and over 1, 5 or 20 years you save money, have flexibility and do not have to worry about even the chance of a bankruptcy, major weather event or things getting od and outdated. From a financial perspective you would also be enough money ahead to probably buy a car for cash after 10 years of the savings. Think about it. Teh rental lists are long and some folks end up eating weeks all the time.