Aruba Beach

Thread: Beautiful just renovated 1000sqf 2 bedroom appartment at Palm Beach.

Banned
    My swimming pool with a 7/7 or in my boat with a fishing rod looking in at Malmok.

Thumbs up Beautiful just renovated 1000sqf 2 bedroom appartment at Palm Beach.

Just went to see this apartment as part of a "Quality Control" for some friend that will rent it later this year.
    The apartment is completely renovated this January and everything in it is brand new. It has wireless internet (free I think) and cable TV with US channels on plasmas. Air condition all over and a brand new bathroom. 2 bedrooms + a sleeper couch in the living room so it sleeps 5. Water heater and Washing machine and dryer. A small nice private garden.
    It is located in the very nice area across from the Mariott, so I guess it will only be a 5-10 minutes walk to the beach and also to the shops and bars at the new malls on Palm Beach, so you can stay there without a car if you need to (which my friends wants).
    The price is only $95 per night ($665 per week) year round except some special times (guess Christmas and New Year) and I think that you can get a discount if you rent several weeks so it seems very reasonable in that condition and location. You can see a few pictures and get contact info here
    http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-ren...2#section-rate
    So at least I got a cheap place in a good neighborhood to put my friends and family instead of in my house ;-).
    Carsten
    Last edited by Schnauzerjoy; 01-29-2011 at 05:48 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    looks good carsten

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    when you say across from the marriott, are you talking the marriott by the paseo herencia mall? because I don't recall any townhomes by there. i checked it out and it looks interesting. i ask because we are thinking next time we go to go for two weeks.

Banned
    My swimming pool with a 7/7 or in my boat with a fishing rod looking in at Malmok.
    It is in this area
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...,0.008256&z=18
    You turn right at the last of the Marriott hotels.

Carsten