Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Condo/House

Condo/House

Hello I was wondering if any of you know of a condo/one bedroom house that is forsale? I'm currently looking for recomendations of places to buy one not looking to spend a ton of money just want a safe/ secure place.

A one bedroom house maybe a little hard to find. Most of the newer ones in nice areas are two or three bedroom styles. I would say that a three bedroom would be your best bet as you can use one bedroom as an office or computer room and another for simple storage. Same with a condo. Also, if you want to sell it at a later date, a multi bedroom will sell quicker and at a better price. . . . . Just a thought. . . .

We are in Boroncana and there are a few two and three bedroom homes for sale around us. Area is quite and friendly and we like all our neighbors. Very safe neighborhood also. . .

Tom and Pam

Thank you Tom and Pam We'll look into it more

Try PPC realestate. They have a affordable options in the North end of the Isaland that are nice.

Thanks Cosmo

You should really use a real estate agent in Aruba - they know the neighborhoods and the buying process is different than in the states

I and some other people I know have used Rene at
    Century 21 who is excellent.

Their website is
    http://www.arubahouses.com/

Which has listings in it

Let me know if you want the contact info for Rene and i'll send it to you.

Ofcourse the Hotel Area is the expensive part of the island when it comes down to Houses and Apartments... the further u go away from the hotel area the lower the prices untill u reach the Southeast part of the island where i got Friends and Relatives living and acctually renting away homes... if they have propperties for sale at the moment i'm not to sure about that, but you could try and look up the southeast part in the realestate websites.. (area called either "lago heights" or "Seroe Colorado") these used to be the homes for the US personell of the Refinery... some homes are beeing sold next to nothing.. and ur minutes walking away from Baby Beach & Rodgers Beach i know alot of people like the NW part of the island with the beaches but look at the size of Aruba... 32 KM wide.... that's it....

My opinion it's worth living in the quiet part of the island i know you got disadvantage of the ugly view of the refinery but why look at it and u can look at the beach?

try this website: www.aruba-rental-house.com

I have a one bedroom condo at the Oceania that I am seriously considering selling. It may be out of your price range but I am open to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to email me at kmdionne@comcast.net

Hi, I am the Property Manager of Oceania Residences.

There are some units available in our place, you may be interested.

Norbert
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 04-21-2009 at 02:54 PM. Reason: self promoting

the uncrowded beaches all around the island
    Try writing to info@arubapalmsrealtors.com and see what they have. I heard of a condo for $90,000 and another for $145,000. Might be something! Of course there are properties even more expensive

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast