Aruba Beach

Thread: Curious about Oceania

Curious about Oceania

We're considering a stay at Oceania next February. The roof-top views look incredible! However, we're unclear on whether there is still construction going on in that area. Plus, we've never stayed in the Eagle Beach area. So, any comments or observations about the area would be appreciated!

Thanks,
    Sue

Aruba since 1979
    I have no idea on the construction updates re: oceania or the adjacent areas

but eagle beach is MAGNIFICENT
    no matter which end you frequent......eagle beach down by costa linda is fab.....all the way up to the phoenix is fab

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by suesull View Post
    We're considering a stay at Oceania next February. The roof-top views look incredible! However, we're unclear on whether there is still construction going on in that area. Plus, we've never stayed in the Eagle Beach area. So, any comments or observations about the area would be appreciated!

Thanks,
    Sue
    The Oceania is nice with a great beach across thr road.

When we left at the beginning off March there was construction next door. The north side.
    Also behind the Oceania is Morgan's Water Park. It is supposed to close at 6:00 pm the last I heard.
    So I would like to know where the suite is located in the building.
    Eagle Beach Boy
    Ontario, Canada

Banned
    My swimming pool with a 7/7 or in my boat with a fishing rod looking in at Malmok.

Thumbs up

There is still a lot of construction going on at the North end of Oceania.
    A good place to follow the constrution there and here in general is www.arubabeaches.net, he normally is very up to date.
    The beach is great there and a small walk to the beach in front of Bucuti and Manchebo "Manchebo Beach" which is the best on the island.

Carsten

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Beach Boy View Post
    So I would like to know where the suite is located in the building.
    Thanks for the input! We're looking at one of the penthouse suites. Hopefully, that helps.

Regards,
    Sue