Aruba Beach

Thread: Lodging

The beach at Andicuri, Beach Bar at the Westin, Sopranos Piano Bar, Downtown Shopping

Cool Lodging

What's the scoop on Cunucu Arubiano? Seems to be way off the beaten path, has anyone stayed there or researched it? My wife and I have been going to the little beach that they are near for about sixteen years and really enjoy it. I hope the publicity doesn't ruin it.

Smile One and two Bedroom Apartment near Eagle Beach

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba Duece View Post
    What's the scoop on Cunucu Arubiano? Seems to be way off the beaten path, has anyone stayed there or researched it? My wife and I have been going to the little beach that they are near for about sixteen years and really enjoy it. I hope the publicity doesn't ruin it.
    Dear Sir or Madam,

We own near the Eagle Beach 3 One bedroom Apartments and 2 Two Bedroom little houses. They are located near the Arubian Resort but in quiet area.10 Minute Walk to the Beaches and convenient located near Low and High rise hotels. If you are interested , our prices are one bedr. $ 85 and 2 Bedr. $95 per day , minumum stay 5 days. I will send you some pics.

Have a great day!

Yolima Guerra
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lodging-bubali-98-c-apt-1-001.jpg   Lodging-bubali-98-c-apt-1-003.jpg   Lodging-bubali-98-c-apt-1-007.jpg   Lodging-bubali-98c-4-c-1-041.jpg