Aruba Beach

Thread: long term apartment rental?

Aruba since 1979

long term apartment rental?

Originally Posted by Annjell
    Hello everyone,

I am interested in coming there for 90 days, maybe longer if allowed to stay. I would be grateful for any and all information you can give me. I have been trying to find out what is the average monthly electric/water/gas bill for one person. This is very hard to find. Is it safe for a single female? What would be the best area on the islands to stay? What activities do people that are retired, residents, citizens enjoy. Are there activities that people can enjoy without having to spend money everyday as if they were tourists - example, sight-seeing, beaches.....? Would it be better for me to try to rent a room, or just stay with long-term rentals? Thanks

One and two bedroom apartments for rent walking distance from Eagle beach

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Originally Posted by Annjell
    Hello everyone,

I am interested in coming there for 90 days, maybe longer if allowed to stay. I would be grateful for any and all information you can give me. I have been trying to find out what is the average monthly electric/water/gas bill for one person. This is very hard to find. Is it safe for a single female? What would be the best area on the islands to stay? What activities do people that are retired, residents, citizens enjoy. Are there activities that people can enjoy without having to spend money everyday as if they were tourists - example, sight-seeing, beaches.....? Would it be better for me to try to rent a room, or just stay with long-term rentals? Thanks
    Dear Andrea,

I have a one bedroom and a two bedroom apartments for rent and are very convenient located at walking distance from the beach. The one bedroom is $ 85 per day and the two bedroom is $95,-. Of course if you are looking for 90 days the price will be for $ 1000 per month.Includes water and cable. Electricity will be separately , and using the air condition only at night it will cost around $ 100 to $ 150 per month.
    Regarding leisure , there is so much to do without having to spend alot of money. We have beautifull beaches and you can walk from here, only 10 minutes away. You can snorkel, nice sunsets and weather is always the same , no rain. If you need additional information please let me know.

Kind regards,

Yolima Guerra
    Aqua Blue Apartments
    Bubali 98 C
    Aruba
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails long term apartment rental?-bubali-98-c-apt-1-001-1-.jpg   long term apartment rental?-bubali-98-c-apt-1-003-1-.jpg   long term apartment rental?-bubali-98-c-apt-1-008-1-.jpg   long term apartment rental?-bubali-98c-4-c-1-002-copy.jpg  

long term apartment rental?-route-airport-aqua-blue-apart-1-.jpg