Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SueGardner

Thread: Looking for a Condo with Ocean View

Looking for a Condo with Ocean View

Hi !

Im trying to make a short list of properties to visit when we fly down in a couple of months.

Were looking for a two bedroom condo in the Eagle Beach area (or a similar area).
    The idea would be to rent in a complex for 6 months the first year with the thought of eventually buying.

Wed like something in a small, secure complex, with a view of the ocean and walking distance to the beach.
    Ideally, the unit would be modern and be well-lit with large windows.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Aruba since 1979
    you may want to contact forum members SCHEXC and ROBIN
    Robin has a 2 bedroom condo.......i do not know if hers is available for a 6 month rental, but she may be able to tell you about her condo complex.
    Schexc has a 1 bedroom condo....but he may be able to tell you about his condo complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    you may want to contact forum members SCHEXC and ROBIN
    Robin has a 2 bedroom condo.......i do not know if hers is available for a 6 month rental, but she may be able to tell you about her condo complex.
    Schexc has a 1 bedroom condo....but he may be able to tell you about his condo complex.

Will do.

Thanks!

Be glad to offer any insight.

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

I sent you reply to your private message. I forgot to mention that we plan on being in Aruba from the beginning of Jan. to the end of March 2018.

Might want to check out Blue Residences - they have condos you can rent for 6 months or a year. Location is walking distance to Palm Beach and Eagle Beach. Gated secure community. Ocean views from all condos.