Aruba Beach

Thread: Looking for Long Term Rental - 1 Bedroom

Looking for Long Term Rental - 1 Bedroom

I am a single male teacher moving to the Island in late July. I just accepted a position at the International School of Aruba so I will be on the Island for at least 2 years. I am looking to rent a 1 bedroom apartment ($500 to $800 monthly rent is all I can afford) and I'm interested in a 6 month lease or even a 1 year lease if the price is right. Please private message me if you have any apartments available around the end of July or early August. Thank you!

~Ryan
    Last edited by ollockr; 05-17-2009 at 08:44 PM.

I have a place for rent long term. If you have questions feel free to email Jennr_17@yahoo.com

I have a beautiful apartment available right in down town private parking and patio, five minutes walk to beach and shops rent is $ 950. including water, power, cable,
    If interested email me at lechateauaruba@yahoo.com

Fred

Aruba since 1979
    you should private message the person making the inquiry.
    the inquiry was made mid may and arrangements may already be completed.
    andrea
    Quote Originally Posted by lechateauaruba@yahoo.com View Post
    I have a beautiful apartment available right in down town private parking and patio, five minutes walk to beach and shops rent is $ 950. including water, power, cable,
    If interested email me at lechateauaruba@yahoo.com

Fred

Dear Ryan,

Congratulations and welcome to Aruba!
    We just finished two brand new studios next to our home, which include a double bed, kitchen area, bathroom with shower, Cable tv and wireless Internet. The studios have their own private entrance and a terrace with seating area in front.

Our rental price is Afl. 950 ($ 540) per month, excluding electricity and water.
    The studios are located in Westpunt, just 3 minutes driving from beaches, restaurants and shopping and about 20 minutes driving from the International school.

If you would like to get some more information and pictures, feel free to contact me at info@arubastudios.com
    We just set up our website, I can e-mail you the link if you are interested.

Regards from sunny Aruba,

Stella

also interested

I am interested in an apartment - also a teacher at international school. please reply if you have any help. looking aug 1 2011 for 6 to 12 months