Aruba Beach

Thread: Looking to rent 2br/2ba Apr 2013

Looking to rent 2br/2ba Apr 2013

Hello, my husband and I already live on the island, and our lease is ending at the end of March 2013. We have a small (20lbs), well trained, 8 year old dog. We would prefer a house that has a yard for her to run around in, or a condo/apt within a safe to walk around community. We need at least 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It could be furnished or unfurnished. We have plans to buy a house nearing the end of summer, beginning of fall, so a 4 to 6 month lease is preferable for us. Anybody know anything? Thanks!!!
    Last edited by ilovepalmtrees; 01-03-2013 at 05:01 PM.

Smile home for rent 2bdr.2.5baths

Quote Originally Posted by ilovepalmtrees View Post
    Hello, my husband and I already live on the island, and our lease is ending at the end of March 2013. We have a small (20lbs), well trained, 8 year old dog. We would prefer a house that has a yard for her to run around in, or a condo/apt within a safe to walk around community. We need at least 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It could be furnished or unfurnished. We have plans to buy a house nearing the end of summer, beginning of fall, so a 4 to 6 month lease is preferable for us. Anybody know anything? Thanks!!!
    Our home is available for that time.It is in a gated golf club community,for more info you can e-mail,

Hi there,
    This is Charles from the "SNIPPETS" section and I am in the process of selling my house. A poor real estate agent has caused me delays and two botched deals. My plans were to sell it on a Lease To Buy basis however I am flexible. This house is all about being away from it all in a super quiet neighborhood. I have temporary furnishings in it at the moment for my son Junior and I to occupy it. Let me know if you are interested via
    croesconsult@gmail.com

thanks
    THERE ARE PLACES TO SEE - STORIES TO TELL
    IMAGES TO HARNESS - AND MORE STORIES ON caribbean.tv
    be well
    charles