Aruba Beach

Thread: Looking for rental ON THE BEACH 4/9/16-4/9/16

Looking for rental ON THE BEACH 4/9/16-4/9/16

Hello. We r two professional women mid 50s looking for a 2 bedroom 2 bath villa, condo or apt on the beach. We need air conditioning, kitchenette, pool, cable, and wi-fi. Our dates are flexible by a week or so. We will need assistance with airport transfers and rental car recommendations. Our price range needs to stay at $800 to 1200 for the 6 nights. We are very respectful of your home and will treat it as if it were our own. Please contact me at: santamaria332003@yahoo.com. Thank you

Aruba since 1979
    could you please check your dates, and private me the correct check out date and i will edit the title.

also too, you may get better results in the Timeshare category.

welcome to the aruba.com community forum

please visit getting around aruba

some recommendations for your rental:

Aruba Beach Club, Casa Del Mar, Costa Linda. Playa Linda, Marriott Ocean or Surf

Lacabana and LaQuinta and Paradise Beach Villa are across the street from the beach and the difference in getting onto the beach from an on the beach resort to one of these places is minimal. maybe a minute of 2?

for airport transfer and car rental.QUOTE=suse3434;281277]Hello. We r two professional women mid 50s looking for a 2 bedroom 2 bath villa, condo or apt on the beach. We need air conditioning, kitchenette, pool, cable, and wi-fi. Our dates are flexible by a week or so. We will need assistance with airport transfers and rental car recommendations. Our price range needs to stay at $800 to 1200 for the 6 nights. We are very respectful of your home and will treat it as if it were our own. Please contact me at: santamaria332003@yahoo.com. Thank you[/QUOTE]