Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GETA62

Thread: Name on condo project past the Boardwalk Hotel

Name on condo project past the Boardwalk Hotel

Can someone remind me on the name of the new condo project going up close to the Ritz Carlton. When you go around the round about by the ritz and drive up the road that the Boardwalk hotel is on, and drive about 1/2 KM to the end of the road there is a sign for a condo/town house project going up. I cannot remember the name. Then when you take a left and head toward RT 2 there is another project going up on the left. I also cannot remember the name of that project. Please advise if you remember the names of either of these projects!

Thank you

Aruba since 1979
    Welcome King!

I don't know, but here is a google map.
    https://www.google.com/maps/@12.5826482,-70.0409446,18z

Quote Originally Posted by KingAruba View Post
    Can someone remind me on the name of the new condo project going up close to the Ritz Carlton. When you go around the round about by the ritz and drive up the road that the Boardwalk hotel is on, and drive about 1/2 KM to the end of the road there is a sign for a condo/town house project going up. I cannot remember the name. Then when you take a left and head toward RT 2 there is another project going up on the left. I also cannot remember the name of that project. Please advise if you remember the names of either of these projects!

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by KingAruba View Post

Thank you
    The project name is Waikiri.

Quote Originally Posted by GETA62 View Post
    The project name is Waikiri.
    I believe the builder is Vecchia Estates.

Thank you everyone! That is the name and the builder.. Thanks again

Welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ