Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: New Condo Project on Aruba

Actually, I think its the Blue Residence renamed, or its the same builder building another building with a new name...

ck1- by post was poorly written, on the palm beach side of the Blue residence was my thought....but after looking at the pictures of Azure, it really looks like the Blue Residence....or I could just be crazy

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Aruba4ever, it's hard to tell if they renamed those apartments or what's going on. Maybe something to check out just for the fun of it.

Here is another website:

http://azure-aruba.com/

Thanks for the link, it clears it up for me. They are the same builders that built Blue and Oceania, they are out of Venezuela. It will be a different project but very close to the Blue Residences (possibly sharing the same grounds)
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 03-04-2016 at 06:04 PM.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    If looking towards the beach, Azure will be to the left of BLUE. Blue is the last building before Divi Phoenix. Azure will have 2 buildings, each with 10 floors. The 1st floor of each building will have 5 units. The other 9 floors of each building will have 6 units each. Total 118 units.

Foundation of the 1st building has been completed with a scheduled opening date in 2 years (beginning of 2018).

Liz, is this the one being built behind MVC? I'm confused. Thought that was Le Vent. They also mention Eagle Beach Bay?

No, this one is being built between Amsterdam Manor and the Phoenix.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Wherever it is they need to stop !!!!
    We need to start telling people what an awful place Aruba is and to never go there !!!! Need to keep our paradise under wraps and for ourselves !!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

And there is another new project starting to the left as you're facing blue. They were clearing all the land when we were there last week. Not to mention Aruba Life, O, Pearl and another project by the PalmAruba down the road from Super Foods. Oh, and also saw land being cleared across the street from the Screaming Eagle. Sure is a lot going on.
    TRIP 15 OCTOBER 2018

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12