Aruba Beach

Thread: Oceania

Oceania

We usually stay at the Bucuti Tara Suites when in Aruba. We have been about 12 times and clearly love it. So we thought we'd try a condo and will be staying at Oceania this December. We love Eagle Beach so we will still be on it. Anyone else ever stay at Oceania?

Banned
    Manchebo Eagle Beach, Oceania Residences, Occidental
    Yes we stayed last year for the month of November and are returning this year as well. We love it. Its very peaceful and quiet and has beautiful Eagle Beach right across the street. What I really enjoyed was strolling out any time of day and being able to get a chair or palapa! We own an ocean front suite at Occidental but havent been back there since we found Oceania! LOL

Great

We're going for our second stay at Oceania next month. We loved it. I was almost afraid to tell everyone online how great it was for fear that it would be booked solid when we want to return :-) We went in October last year and it was like having your own private beach,pool and gym, plus its a gated facility with 24-hour security.

Question Looking Oceania Construction Update

Please disregard duplicate entry.
    Last edited by Imlilrags; 03-14-2010 at 05:03 PM. Reason: duplicate entry

Question Looking for Oceania Construction Update

Hello all,

Planning to arrive 5/25/10 with my elderly parents. Desperately need to confirm whether there is construction noise and debris still going on at Oceania's phase 3, 4 or 5. Based upon the maps I've seen our building (Boca) is facing pphase 5 (Malmok blg) and in front of phase 4 (Arashi blg).

My mother has little patience for banging, clanging, and repetitive noises...now that we'er closing in on a 60d departure I'm nervous.

It is March 2010 and construction is slowing to just condo interior work and people moving in.

Oceania

Thanks for the update!