Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: opinions on Northshore Cottage Aruba

opinions on Northshore Cottage Aruba

Just curious if anyone has ever stayed at Northshore Cottage near the little chapel. Adorable little green cottage on the North shore. I've booked it for 10 days November. I love it and it has amazing reviews. The owner also owns all or part of La Cabana, La Maison, and Villa Aloe. Used to own or was property manager for the boardwalk. She seems lovely as do her properties. Just looking for first hand reviews
    ideas, tips, thanks

Aruba since 1979
    I have never seen the cottage, but have indeed met Julia. (nice girl!!)
    We met her at Boardwalk.
    I am unsure of her affiliation with LaCabana. LaCabana is owned by its members (a timeshare resort)

Will you be renting a car?
    You will need a vehicle as you are pretty far off the beaten path and away from the tourist stuff.

Probably got the la cabana confused from reading about it here. Yes, Julia seems wonderful. I will rent a Jeep I'm thinking, for the entire stay as it does seem perfectly secluded...perfect lol. Seems like it is only a 10 minute drive to hi rise area which is wonderful...but we really are so so low key this looked like an amazing fit. its the last house on sera pelu or something like that lol (on my phone so its like pulling teeth to open multiple windows to add links. SO STINKING EXCITED

Here it is, I'm seriously in love http://www.northshorecottagearuba.com/

Wow, the cottage looks wonderful. Can't wait until you go so I can read your trip report!

Only 14 months to go lol! Which gives me ample time to know everything i need to kno by utilizing this incredible forum. Seriously, this is so helpful to Aruba novices

Adorable little cottage! Can't wait to hear what you think of it!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

I'm in love with it...I'll post lots when i finally get there

It looks very nice from the pics and reviews. I would consider staying there in the future, and I would def. get their rental Jeep they offer. That price is a good one compared to the rental companies.

Quote Originally Posted by joec3535 View Post
    It looks very nice from the pics and reviews. I would consider staying there in the future, and I would def. get their rental Jeep they offer. That price is a good one compared to the rental companies.
    Isn't it adorable? Yes, def renting the Jeep. She has all positive reviews on multiple cites. Check out villa aloe if you like all the bells and whistles...I think she does all the decorating as well. Best part, in my opinion, it has a washing machine lol...I probably shouldn't be as excited about that as I am but that was def a major reason I chose it. I HATE overpacking only because I have no way to wash my clothes. Bringing 3 sundresses,bathing suits, and that's about it lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast