Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: opinions on Northshore Cottage Aruba

Aruba since 1979
    if you are choosing due to the washing machine.........there are tons of resorts in more convenient locations that have coin operated laundry on site

i really think that cottage is cute and i am anxiously awaiting your trip so we can read your review.
    paul and i may take a ride by and check it out in november.
    if we do, i will take a bunch of photos for you.

Quote Originally Posted by readyforaruba View Post
    Isn't it adorable? Yes, def renting the Jeep. She has all positive reviews on multiple cites. Check out villa aloe if you like all the bells and whistles...I think she does all the decorating as well. Best part, in my opinion, it has a washing machine lol...I probably shouldn't be as excited about that as I am but that was def a major reason I chose it. I HATE overpacking only because I have no way to wash my clothes. Bringing 3 sundresses,bathing suits, and that's about it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    if you are choosing due to the washing machine.........there are tons of resorts in more convenient locations that have coin operated laundry on site

i really think that cottage is cute and i am anxiously awaiting your trip so we can read your review.
    paul and i may take a ride by and check it out in november.
    if we do, i will take a bunch of photos for you.
    Omg yes please take photos! No, washing machine wasn't the only reason, although it is a big one. I'm really so so laid back and party, resort, drinking,crowds just tend to be too much for me and the Mrs. we love it in small doses lol but are def more of the, wake up in silence, drink coffee alone onthe porch with a paper, and then head into the action kind of people.

pix of cottage look really cute, and if you rent the jeep you are close to everything and far enough away that you will have quiet evenings to just sit and enjoy the skyline......nice of andrea to try to get pix for you, can't wait to see them and hear about your upcoming trip !!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

It looks awesome; comfortable, well equipped and clean! And, $250 (per the website) for a jeep for the week is a good deal.

We are so stuck in our ways that we've always booked a hotel on the beach. There are soooo many great private properties that I'm learning about and this looks like one of them. I just wish it was closer to a beach, which is my requirement. Please post a trip report as I'd love to hear how it was going back and forth to Moomba.

I assume the countdown has started???

Quote Originally Posted by AUA1989 View Post
    It looks awesome; comfortable, well equipped and clean! And, $250 (per the website) for a jeep for the week is a good deal.

We are so stuck in our ways that we've always booked a hotel on the beach. There are soooo many great private properties that I'm learning about and this looks like one of them. I just wish it was closer to a beach, which is my requirement. Please post a trip report as I'd love to hear how it was going back and forth to Moomba.

I assume the countdown has started???
    Of course! But my ticker is broken lol!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12