Aruba Beach

Thread: 3 BED/3 Bath Villa available New Years Eve (Dec 30 - Jan 3)

3 BED/3 Bath Villa available New Years Eve (Dec 30 - Jan 3)

Looking for a short trip to Aruba for New Year's Eve? If so, we may have the perfect rental solution as our villa will be available for rental for 4 nights, Tues Dec 30 2014 through Sat Jan 3rd 2015.

While we love to travel to Aruba, we can't be on the island all the time so our villa, Bella Ruby, is available for use as a vacation rental.
    This spacious 3 Bedroom / 3 Bath home is located in a beautiful neighborhood called Ruby. The villa is new construction (completed in 2012) and it is located 1 mile northwest of the Marriott and Ritz Carlton Resorts of Palm Beach. The house is located just down the street from the Tierra del Sol Golf course and within minutes of the greatest beaches of Aruba (Palm Beach, Arashi Beach, Malmok Beach, Boca Catalina Beach and Eagle Beach). Maximum occupancy is 6 people.

If you'd like more information, please visit www.bellarubyvilla.com or feel free to send me a personal message on the forum.

Last edited by BellaRuby; 10-02-2014 at 06:37 PM. Reason: updated to mention they can send me a PM

(Just posting a follow up message that this villa has been rented for New Years. There are other dates available for rental in 2015, so If you'd like more information, please visit www.bellarubyvilla.com or feel free to send me a personal message on the forum)