Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By OneHappyTraveler

Thread: Arubahouse

Boca Catalina, Baby beach, the lighthouse at sunrise & Pure beach

Arubahouse

Just an FYI ....If you have a group of people going and are looking for a place to stay ...we used the Arubahouse in July for guests that were attending my daughters wedding.....its sleeps 12 ...check out the pictures at their website ....if you like what you see just know you'll be even more impressed when you walk in the house .....I told my husband I want one that looks just like that ......Beautiful place .... Diane

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.thearubahouse.com/the_villa.html
    is this the house?

we have friends that stayed in this house a few years ago amd they loved it.
    they are windsurfers and paddle board people, so it was ideal for them.

my only complaint is that the beach across the street is really not ideal for "beaching."

diane did you get to spend time inside? awesome huh? with terrific views from many of the rooms.

Boca Catalina, Baby beach, the lighthouse at sunrise & Pure beach
    That is the house.... The whole house is amazing....my daughter and her husband had the bedroom upstairs... You even have a view of the ocean from the shower.......We had a party there the night before the wedding......The beach isn't the best but we took everyone to baby beach and a few joined us at the Phoenix......we did go looking for shells and walked in the water a bit at the house........ Diane