Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Blue Water Luxury Suites

I would advise your friends to get explicit instructions on how to get to the property - it isn't discoverable in Google Maps when you search for "Bluewater Suites" and their website map doesn't drop a pin on where the property actually is.

Another site said the address is "Rooi Santo 1B" but they may want to contact them in advance to be sure.

For some reason, they don't have their street address on the website info:

http://bluewatersuites.com/contact.html

Quote Originally Posted by act1966 View Post

For some reason, they don't have their street address on the website info:

http://bluewatersuites.com/contact.html
    Act.....the police here have advised property owners here who either rent their homes out to vacationers directly through their own websites or through a rental company NOT to include the address. They claim that this information is used by those who are responsible for the large number of breakins to vacation homes. I speak from personal experience.
    A novel set in Aruba "Journey of Betrayals" available now on Amazon or at certain bookstores in Aruba
    "The sequel "Journey to Unknown Consequences" available this November, 2017
    John the (aquaman) www.homeaway.com/3507664 or www.homeaway.com/3903317

Ouch. Good to know. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
    Act.....the police here have advised property owners here who either rent their homes out to vacationers directly through their own websites or through a rental company NOT to include the address. They claim that this information is used by those who are responsible for the large number of breakins to vacation homes. I speak from personal experience.

Wow John - scary.

I thought this place had been discussed here somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    i looked too jacki.
    i thought that i had read about it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    Wow John - scary.

I thought this place had been discussed here somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.

I just came across this posts and have to say that you are all wrong
    We stayed at the Blue water suites 2 times already and we love it! We booked using VRBO the first time and the we loved it so much that we came back 6 moths later.
    We booked directly the second time to avoid paying the VRBO fee . The place is very close to the Marriott it is 650 meters not 1.2 miles 5-8 min walk if you want to walk but we prefer to rent a car to explore the island (the owners assist us with the car rental and the price was good $175 a week in the low season)
    We used to stay at the Hyatt and Raddison so we know what luxury is and the Blue water suites are spacious and beautiful, very clean, full kitchens , beautiful bathrooms and very nice pool. Yes, you don't have the ocean view but you also don't pay $500 - $1600 a night for a room at the hotels, it all depends of ones priority and budget.
    I heard that the police is advising everybody to be vigilant as there is more crime in Aruba now, so I don't blame them for not advertising the address.
    When we booked they send us precise directions and a map and on arrival the owners offered to give us quick tour of Palm and Eagle beach and they recommended Boca Catalina and Arashi beach for snorkeling. Since we always stayed at the hotels and did not rent a car before that was very helpful.
    Also they gave us recommendations for some local places to eat and things to do.
    Everybody we met there love the place and they have over 33 (5 star) reviews on VRBO alone.
    it is shame that people write bad things without knowing the facts

How was your experience with the air conditioning?
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Did you mean 175.00 a night,don't see anything near 175.00 a week on their website?

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to your first posting

how are things in aruba today? weather still glorious?
    would you be kind enough to post some photos of the place?

Quote Originally Posted by coco1010 View Post
    I just came across this posts and have to say that you are all wrong
    We stayed at the Blue water suites 2 times already and we love it! We booked using VRBO the first time and the we loved it so much that we came back 6 moths later.
    We booked directly the second time to avoid paying the VRBO fee . The place is very close to the Marriott it is 650 meters not 1.2 miles 5-8 min walk if you want to walk but we prefer to rent a car to explore the island (the owners assist us with the car rental and the price was good $175 a week in the low season)
    We used to stay at the Hyatt and Raddison so we know what luxury is and the Blue water suites are spacious and beautiful, very clean, full kitchens , beautiful bathrooms and very nice pool. Yes, you don't have the ocean view but you also don't pay $500 - $1600 a night for a room at the hotels, it all depends of ones priority and budget.
    I heard that the police is advising everybody to be vigilant as there is more crime in Aruba now, so I don't blame them for not advertising the address.
    When we booked they send us precise directions and a map and on arrival the owners offered to give us quick tour of Palm and Eagle beach and they recommended Boca Catalina and Arashi beach for snorkeling. Since we always stayed at the hotels and did not rent a car before that was very helpful.
    Also they gave us recommendations for some local places to eat and things to do.
    Everybody we met there love the place and they have over 33 (5 star) reviews on VRBO alone.
    it is shame that people write bad things without knowing the facts

The map on the website doesn't specify the location,,, it appears to be near Surfside Villas/Rooi Santo in the website map picture. But I found it on VRBO and the location is south of Rooi Santo and is, in fact, a direct walk to the Ritz approximately 650m like you mentioned. They need to update their location a little more accurately in that map picture even if they don't want to give a specific address.

https://www.vrbo.com/757185#map

The word "luxury" threw a lot of readers (myself included). When you look at the pictures and descriptions, while the property might be nice, I wouldn't characterise it as luxurious.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast