Aruba Beach
Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Aruba4ever
  • 4 Post By aquaman
  • 1 Post By aquaman

Thread: Christmas - Villa for Rent

Christmas - Villa for Rent

Due to a last minute cancellation, we are able to offer a 20% discount for Christmas and New Years Eve weeks.

Our rates include cleaning, water and electricity (many rentals will charge you separately). If interested, mention this discount within your inquiry in the link below.

https://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p232405

These openings at the last minute make me want to be in Aruba so bad over Xmas/NYE but I wont be able to swing it this year. Best of luck renting your unit.
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 11-16-2016 at 05:54 PM.

Can only dream of going there over the holiday.. Work policy no vacation/pto from Dec. 15-Jan 3rd... (they did add Thanksgiving for this yr.. short of nurses)

Quote Originally Posted by brady bear View Post
    Can only dream of going there over the holiday.. Work policy no vacation/pto from Dec. 15-Jan 3rd... (they did add Thanksgiving for this yr.. short of nurses)

But, I need a nurse here ! Someone with a North American sympathy for my sunburn and alcoholic consequences. Can I write a letter to your bosses? I'm sure we can get you here on humanitarian grounds.
    A novel set in Aruba "Journey of Betrayals" available now on Amazon or at certain bookstores in Aruba
    "The sequel "Journey to Unknown Consequences" available this November, 2017
    John the (aquaman) www.homeaway.com/3507664 or www.homeaway.com/3903317

FMLA will work. Must take care of my "brother" John... (won't be fibbing I do have a brother John)

Quote Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
    But, I need a nurse here ! Someone with a North American sympathy for my sunburn and alcoholic consequences. Can I write a letter to your bosses? I'm sure we can get you here on humanitarian grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by brady bear View Post
    FMLA will work. Must take care of my "brother" John... (won't be fibbing I do have a brother John)
    I suggest you advise them that because of your special training with tropical afflictions you are the ideal person to be resident nurse for all forum members while they are here in Aruba. Bone up on the special medications and treatnpments......Piņa Coladas, Sex on the Beach, Parrot Bay Rum cocktails etc. I also believe you may need to accompany some to the massage huts for those with muscle and body knots.

Brady, I see a great career here for you. Rise to the challenge.
    A novel set in Aruba "Journey of Betrayals" available now on Amazon or at certain bookstores in Aruba
    "The sequel "Journey to Unknown Consequences" available this November, 2017
    John the (aquaman) www.homeaway.com/3507664 or www.homeaway.com/3903317