Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AUA1989

Thread: The home that we rented

Cool The home that we rented

Hers a home I rent every time we come back .

Noord house description

This comfortable home is located at the Northern end of the Island (Calbas) near Noord. The private community features; clubhouse and pool only steps away. Set with tropical landscaping, first class Caribbean décor, the home boasts tropical furnishings along with all the amenities. This beautifully decorated home has all the luxuries for a great vacation. A three bedroom and two-bath bungalow complemented with a tiled veranda, terrace and rear patio.

Other Amenities

• Club House and Pool Facilities, Ford Explorer or Dodge van available & included in the rental, each room is individually air-conditioned, full galley style Kitchen fully outfitted, beach chairs, snorkel gear, cindercreate construction, lots of windows, ceramic tile floors, double entry doors, complementing front veranda, rear terrace and tiled patio, kitchen opens to the living and dining areas, guest bedrooms are all comfortable with double beds, dressers, wardrobes and all of the extras, bathrooms are beautifully tiled and contain extra towels located down the hall between the guest rooms. A separate guest house can also be made available. It is self-contained with a; hide-a-bed, kitchen, bathroom, TV and AC.
      • VRBO Listing #276452

Do you care to share an approximate rental price? I've never considered these types of properties figuring they were more than we wanted to spend. However, I recently saw prices for rentals at Tierra del Sol and they were not as much as I thought they would be. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by AUA1989 View Post
    Do you care to share an approximate rental price? I've never considered these types of properties figuring they were more than we wanted to spend. However, I recently saw prices for rentals at Tierra del Sol and they were not as much as I thought they would be. Thanks!
    Just google VRBO Aruba and type in 276452 and it has all the info you need .