Aruba Beach

Thread: Looking for December 30, 2011 - January 6, 2012

Looking for December 30, 2011 - January 6, 2012

I am looking for an ocean front room(s) with kitchen to accomodate five adults. Must be ocean front with ocean front views from room, on the beach (no road to cross), and preferably in the low rise section but will consider other areas. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jmac1229 View Post
    I am looking for an ocean front room(s) with kitchen to accomodate five adults. Must be ocean front with ocean front views from room, on the beach (no road to cross), and preferably in the low rise section but will consider other areas. Thanks
    Your best bet would be a two or three bedroom unit at the Costa Linda which is on the beach and in the low rise hotel area. I think this is the only timeshare/hotel that will meet your requirements. There are no private residences/villas directly ON the beach in the low rise hotel area.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    The Costa Linda is GREAT!! Loved it!