Aruba Beach

Thread: Looking for long term rental min 3 bdrm

Looking for long term rental min 3 bdrm

I am looking for a long term rental from October 2012 till May 2013, must be furnished. With a pool that would be great.

Thank you in advance for your replies

HI

What is your budget and preferred area to live in on the island

J

Preferably North of the island, flexible budget (with a limit anyway !!!) in relation with the quality level of the rental

Regards,

Laurent

Just wondering if you have found somewhere as we about to complete on a property in October it is in Malmok.

Hi everybody,

We are now on the island and still looking for a rental ( beginning of October till end of May). We have visited few houses but we are dissapointed with what we have found at this time.

If somebody could help ?

SammieDes : soory for my late answer, I have sent you a private mail

Regards,

Laurent

I have a two bedroom for rent for 2000 per month, tenent pays utilities. see http://www.arubarental.net

There is a great house in the Opal neighborhood, Opal 114. It is listed with Remax. The house is for sale so the owner lost their long term tenant, I believe they are leaving at end of October. The owner may be willing to rent it to you since you only need a short time period through end of May (I'll assume the owner wants to keep it occupied until he has a firm buyer). The house is beautiful - it is a 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath home, fully furnished, with pool, off street parking, and air conditioning. Check with Remax, if you have interest. Good luck!