Aruba Beach

Thread: Need Rental- 4mo to year

Need Rental- 4mo to year

Hi! I am moving to Aruba on Dec. 29th and I will need stuff as well as a place to live. I think I will be bringing my dog over later so I would prefer a slightly run-down place with a yard over a nice high-end condo. I also like small houses (1-2 bedrooms) more than apt. or condos. I will be teaching in Oranjestad and come with great rental references. Any help finding stuff and living quarters would be greatly appreciated. Eek- so little time and so much to do!!!

Fenced and furnished 2-bedroom houses

Freestanding bungalow 67 m2 fully fenced.

Very central in with low traffic in Paradera. (5-10 minutes to downtown, beaches, airport, schools).
    Lay out; Porch, livingroom with open kitchen, bathroom with sink, toilet and shower, two aircondioned bedrooms with 3-doors closet.
    Fully furnished!
    Rental Price ; $970,- or in Florin Awg 1700,- ex utilities (minimum stay is 6 months)
    Rented until Januari 2010

or

Two under one roof bungalow 51.2 m2 (left version) fully fenced.

Very central with low traffic in Paradera. (5-10 car-minutes to downtown, beaches, airport, schools).
    Lay out; Porch, livingroom with open kitchen, bathroom with sink, toilet and shower, two aircondioned bedrooms with 3-doors closet.
    Fully furnished!
    Rental Price ; $885,- or in Florin Awg 1550,- ex utilities (minimum stay is 6 months)

Contact; info@arubahomeaway.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need Rental- 4mo to year-paradera-117-c-5-.jpg   Need Rental- 4mo to year-paradera-117-c-4-.jpg   Need Rental- 4mo to year-paradera-117-c.jpg