Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: New Development at TDS

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

New Development at TDS

who's in?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Development at TDS-image.jpg   New Development at TDS-image.jpg  

Here is some information that is a wee bit larger http://www.sir-abcislands.com/eng/sa...other-aruba-ar
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Can I buy the lot and put a camper/trailer on it, lol. While I would never want to live in a camper, in Aruba that would be acceptable housing IMO. Joking by the way.....although, if allowed I would probably do it, lol.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Heck, turn a container into a house.... Arias did it quite nicely.... Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Can I buy the lot and put a camper/trailer on it, lol. While I would never want to live in a camper, in Aruba that would be acceptable housing IMO. Joking by the way.....although, if allowed I would probably do it, lol.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    If this goes through, there is the peace and quiet of Arashi Beach down the drain. Geez, where are we going to go to next...

I missed it when I read it the first time, - Adjacent to the soon to be announced five star hotel in Tierra del Sol. We are getting another hotel?

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    If this goes through, there is the peace and quiet of Arashi Beach down the drain. Geez, where are we going to go to next...
    I never thought of that, but you are right....That's why I own at Divi Village....never a crowded beach, even when crowded its not crowded when you compare it to places like the Marriotts......But, I like the calmness of Arashi.....Deng !!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Exactly, in that area there are all those homes. I bet those people don"t want a luxury hotel. How many do they need. Isn't the Ritz enough as far as luxury hotels go? And those people spending for a luxury hotel are not going to like not having direct access to a beach.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    who's in?
    I'm out... We have no desire whatsoever to own in Aruba. Not because we don't like the place, you all know we do. But we can get so much more for our money elsewhere. We're fine being habitual visitors.

Do they really think they can sell 5* and not be beachfront?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast