Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By EdandLiz
  • 1 Post By EdandLiz

Thread: Rent our house super cheap while we are in usa for 2 months..

Arashi Beach, Baby Beach, San Nicholas, Oranjestad, Noord.. Basically the whole dang island!

Rent our house super cheap while we are in usa for 2 months..

Ok, so we have an adorable OLDER Aruban home within walking distance to the Ayo Rock Formations. It is a 2 bedroom 1 bath with living room, full kitchen and fenced yard. VERY VERY QUIET and Amazing views. It is about a 7 minute drive to the gold mine ruins and 10 minutes max to Natural Bridge area. It is a 10-15 minute drive to the High rise area (depending on traffic), and the same to get to center of Oranjestad.

The master bedroom has airco, and we use the 2nd bedroom as a dressing room/ walk in closet. The 2 bedrooms and the bathroom are set up Jack/Jill style. The bathroom has show with hot water.

We are looking for someone who want to stay a minimum of a month but would prefer the entire time we are gone. We are leaving June 7th and will return end of 1st week of August.

Everything is included... Water, Electric, Cable/Wifi, and housekeeping every 10 days. We have a manager on Aruba in case you need something.

Cost would be $950/month.. we can work a little on the price if you stay the entire time, but we just want to cover our expenses and have someone in our house for extended period of time.

I also have a vehicle, and we can discuss using it for a very small fee as well.

Thanks.
    Ed and Liz Ginocchio Golden Reef Hospitality - Your Aruba Dream Mgmt. Rental Vacation Homes
    We manage your home just like it was our own! www.myarubadreamvilla.com

Arashi Beach, Baby Beach, San Nicholas, Oranjestad, Noord.. Basically the whole dang island!

A Couple of Pics :)

Here are a few pictures of the interior. It is very comfortable:

Rent our house super cheap while we are in usa for 2 months..-king-bed-airco.jpgRent our house super cheap while we are in usa for 2 months..-king-bedroom.jpgRent our house super cheap while we are in usa for 2 months..-kitchen-1.jpgRent our house super cheap while we are in usa for 2 months..-kitchen-2.jpgRent our house super cheap while we are in usa for 2 months..-living-room.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by EdandLiz View Post
    Ok, so we have an adorable OLDER Aruban home within walking distance to the Ayo Rock Formations. It is a 2 bedroom 1 bath with living room, full kitchen and fenced yard. VERY VERY QUIET and Amazing views. It is about a 7 minute drive to the gold mine ruins and 10 minutes max to Natural Bridge area. It is a 10-15 minute drive to the High rise area (depending on traffic), and the same to get to center of Oranjestad.

The master bedroom has airco, and we use the 2nd bedroom as a dressing room/ walk in closet. The 2 bedrooms and the bathroom are set up Jack/Jill style. The bathroom has show with hot water.

We are looking for someone who want to stay a minimum of a month but would prefer the entire time we are gone. We are leaving June 7th and will return end of 1st week of August.

Everything is included... Water, Electric, Cable/Wifi, and housekeeping every 10 days. We have a manager on Aruba in case you need something.

Cost would be $950/month.. we can work a little on the price if you stay the entire time, but we just want to cover our expenses and have someone in our house for extended period of time.

I also have a vehicle, and we can discuss using it for a very small fee as well.

Thanks.
    Ed and Liz Ginocchio Golden Reef Hospitality - Your Aruba Dream Mgmt. Rental Vacation Homes

Awesome deal.wish I could

Wish I could take a leave of absence from work.

Aruba since 1979
    i am going to pass this on to a few friends.
    what a deal

small dog allowed?

Small Dog Allowed?

Thanks Andrea J!

It is possible.. just don't want something like a 40 lb bassett.. .LOL... just depends on size of do. The yard is fenced...

Liz

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    i am going to pass this on to a few friends.
    what a deal

small dog allowed?

Aruba since 1979
    or a 150 lb st bernard !!

thanks
    i wil pass along the info

Haha... there would be no place for the humans to sit!!!!!