Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: San Miguel House

Cool San Miguel House

After 2 1/2 years we have finished. Our Aruban home .Its been 3 years ,
    yippe , 2bed 2 bath ,we would like to rent it for someone's Wonderfull Vacation
    the best place in the world ARUBA ...
    We now spend 4 weeks at a time on the island ,we are lucky to have our Home from Home
    its been hard work but watching it bloom has been the best ,We can now relax in the pool .
    and sit under the Palapal ..

Do you have your home listed on any sites such as Home Away? Do you have any photos or videos? Where is it located? One of the most important things that I have learned since we built our home nearly nine years ago is to find an honest property manager. Hopefully you have found one as I have recently had to fire our property manager that we had from the very beginning.

Arashi Beach, Baby Beach, San Nicholas, Oranjestad, Noord.. Basically the whole dang island!
    Hi Neighbor!

Your house does look amazing!!! Let us know if we can help with rentals for you! When are you all back down? Looking forward to seeing you again!

Liz and Ed
    Your San Miguel Next Door Neighbor!!

Quote Originally Posted by glynis View Post
    After 2 1/2 years we have finished. Our Aruban home .Its been 3 years ,
    yippe , 2bed 2 bath ,we would like to rent it for someone's Wonderfull Vacation
    the best place in the world ARUBA ...
    We now spend 4 weeks at a time on the island ,we are lucky to have our Home from Home
    its been hard work but watching it bloom has been the best ,We can now relax in the pool .
    and sit under the Palapal ..
    Ed and Liz Ginocchio Golden Reef Hospitality - Your Aruba Dream Mgmt. Rental Vacation Homes
    We manage your home just like it was our own! www.myarubadreamvilla.com

Arashi Beach, Baby Beach, San Nicholas, Oranjestad, Noord.. Basically the whole dang island!
    David,

So very true! Finding a really good property/rental manager can be difficult on Aruba! You need to have someone dedicated to treating the property the same way you would, as well as the guests that arrive. We list our homes on Airbnb, our own website, TripAdvisor and VRBO/Homeaway. Let us know if we can help you with your rental!

Liz

Quote Originally Posted by Retagger View Post
    Do you have your home listed on any sites such as Home Away? Do you have any photos or videos? Where is it located? One of the most important things that I have learned since we built our home nearly nine years ago is to find an honest property manager. Hopefully you have found one as I have recently had to fire our property manager that we had from the very beginning.
    Ed and Liz Ginocchio Golden Reef Hospitality - Your Aruba Dream Mgmt. Rental Vacation Homes

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    where is the link for the house? i must have missed it. we are looking for our next vacation to rent a house since we're likely to stay three weeks.

Yes home and Away VBRO ...San Miguel welcome Bon Bini a gem for you eagle beach...yes we have good property Managers that think your guest are important , and over see everything you could PM me as I m not sure about advertising on here ..
    but we did have a useless one ..Same had to give him notice ..Said he was this and that but was a nightmare ..

@glynis. - who was your previous Property managers that you had to fire? We had to fire Aruba Happy Rentals after eight years of having them as our PM.

Glynis,

If you have a website for your place, you can put it in your signature box. See mine below!

Quote Originally Posted by glynis View Post
    Yes home and Away VBRO ...San Miguel welcome Bon Bini a gem for you eagle beach...yes we have good property Managers that think your guest are important , and over see everything you could PM me as I m not sure about advertising on here ..
    but we did have a useless one ..Same had to give him notice ..Said he was this and that but was a nightmare ..

Aruba since 1979
    i caution all to make sure there is no self promoting on this thread.

you are allowed to post your site in your signature line, but keep the signature line to 3 lines.

thanks

Yes, that what I suggested! No self promoting, got it, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    i caution all to make sure there is no self promoting on this thread.

you are allowed to post your site in your signature line, but keep the signature line to 3 lines.

thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast