Aruba Beach

Thread: Villa Rental - Tierra Del Sol

MK1

Villa Rental - Tierra Del Sol

Hi everyone,
    My fiancee and I are looking to rent the desert dolphin villa in the Tierra Del Sol community. I was wondering if anyone has ever rented this villa or any villa within Tierra Del Sol and what your thoughts were about it?

We we really close to renting the wedding villa by Anneke Gorter but am now concerned after reading so many negative reviews about her and the houses that she represents.

If anyone can offer any reccomendations it would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
    MK

We have NEVER had a problem with Anneke. We have rented her houses for 4 yrs and now she manages our home on the island. Tierre del sol is a very nice area but I have never stayed in any of the houses.

MK1
    Thanks Ciboney!

Tierra del Sol

I have rented in Tierra del sol for the past ten years and have rented the condos , 2 bedroom homes, three bedroom homes , four bedroom homes and the estate house. All have been terrific. Most of the homes have their own pool but the community pool is great. The staff is always accomadating and I wouldn't stay anywhere else. I had been going to Aruba with my golfing buddies for a few years and we started renting the condos. (With any property rental unlimited golf packages are availble) my wife felt left out so after one of our golf excursions I had my wife fly down from new jersey and we stayed at the Raddison.( my wife is a beach nut and hates golf) I insisted that she see the houses we were staying in and she reluctantly agreed to take time away from her beach time to look at the houses. Once she saw them she realized what she was missing by staying in a couped up hotel room. The only negative is that you have to drive to the beach. tierra Del sol maintains relations with the Holiday Inn and you can use their facilities, but my wife and I enjoyed just going to the public beach which is on the road to the Lighthouse and bring some towels to lie down on. Ingrid or Ruby would be more than happy to help you. Just access real estate rentals on Tierradelsol.com