Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By LeaveTheKidsWithMom
  • 1 Post By Aruba4ever
  • 1 Post By WaltVB

Thread: Yellow Escape Aruba

Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar

Yellow Escape Aruba

Has anyone stayed here? It looks like it would fit our needs, less than 1/2 mile from Arikok.
    http://www.yellowescape.com/

Aruba since 1979
    i have never heard of the place.
    you folks DO spend a lot of time in that area.
    my concern is the lack of airco in the kitchen/living room.
    i know that the aruba breezes are awesome, however when opening the windows, many places do not have screens and then you have flies or mosquitos etc.

another place down in the southern area that i have visited that l love is Club Arias.
    the place is beautiful (except the opening from the street is a bit bizarre)
    the grounds are lovely, the units very comfortable and quite upscale.
    the pricing is good.

Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    i have never heard of the place.
    you folks DO spend a lot of time in that area.
    my concern is the lack of airco in the kitchen/living room.
    i know that the aruba breezes are awesome, however when opening the windows, many places do not have screens and then you have flies or mosquitos etc.

another place down in the southern area that i have visited that l love is Club Arias.
    the place is beautiful (except the opening from the street is a bit bizarre)
    the grounds are lovely, the units very comfortable and quite upscale.
    the pricing is good.
    My concern also was the A/C, we chatted with the host and she told us that with both room A/C's on and the room doors open the whole place is very comfy. The 85 5-star reviews didn't mention a word about being warm. There is so much positive about this place, its a 1/4 mile from the Shete entrance to the park, 1/2 mile to Bright, the pool doesn't close at 8, we overlook Hooiberg and not the Hosptaal. When we left in October, we had full intentions of going back to Divi but as the saying goes when one door closes another opens and this door saves us $1200. Ten nights we're set, we even purchased insurance this time. The only question now is the Boss or Black Mamba, Ricardo needs to give us a better price or we go to Gregory.

Nice, 10 nights and a $1200 savings. Sounds like the first $120 you spend each day is "free."
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 12-06-2017 at 11:48 PM.

The airco and the double bed are deal breakers for us. The place looks really nice and the price is very attractive.