Aruba Beach

Thread: 350$ NJ to honolulu

350$ NJ to honolulu

I just booked my flight for june 15th till june 21st on orbitz and got an amazing price of 350$ round trip. I couldnt believe it. Now just time to book a hotel room, and start planning my fun. Any suggestions for what to do down there?
    Hawaii: june 15th till june 21st Cant wait!!

Wow what a great deal! I love Hawaii (as well as Aruba of course). I haven't been there for years but really enjoyed the Polynesian Cultural Center and luau. Also check out www.101thingstodo.com. We picked up one of their guides on our honeymoon in Kauai and we used it daily. They had some off the beaten trail tips like where to find the most romantic and secluded place to watch a sunset.

Quote Originally Posted by devilsrule2004 View Post
    I just booked my flight for june 15th till june 21st on orbitz and got an amazing price of 350$ round trip. I couldnt believe it. Now just time to book a hotel room, and start planning my fun. Any suggestions for what to do down there?
    Sorry no help for Honolulu only been to Maui and Kauai. But I do like your forum name. Keep your fingers crossed for game 7. My friend played for the Devils for a few years, when the won the cup in 95 he brought it out to his isters restaurant in Point Pleasant and we all held it and took pics it was great!

Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    Sorry no help for Honolulu only been to Maui and Kauai. But I do like your forum name. Keep your fingers crossed for game 7. My friend played for the Devils for a few years, when the won the cup in 95 he brought it out to his isters restaurant in Point Pleasant and we all held it and took pics it was great!

Sh*$!!! They just lost.