Aruba Beach

Thread: Accidents--what is going on ???

Accidents--what is going on ???

Cindyo- let me start this thread by saying how sorry I am you have been hurt and wish you the best in your recovery....Weird things seem to be going on.....I was our trail riding on a quad with a few relatives and friends on the 10th, the day after I got back from a long weekend visiting a friend in Florida and dreaming about Aruba....not trying to be a daredevil or anything and rounded a corner and came upon a grade I should have known I could not handle, but the pro rider in me ( in my big ego filled head that is) figured I could handle it....NOT !! Got 85% up hill, come to a stop,started to skid backwards and then flipped it. 5 days in hodpital with 8 broken ribs, newly designed nose and fracutred cheek bones taguht me I am not 15 anymore and need to quite acting lilke I am.......At home now and healing well, pride not doing as well, but when I read what happened to you Ifelt terrible....Please get better, I enjoy your comments and wanted to let you know prayers were said......
    Peace....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Aruba since 1979
    holy cow i am so sorry to hear of your accident!
    wishing you a speedy recovery.
    ouch ouch ouch

again, i wish you well

and re: cindy and her shoulder/arm
    wish you well too.
    typing with one hand is difficult
    hope the orthopedic guy calls you back soon

between michelle's face
    cindy's arm/shoulder
    my arse
    =
    a mess

assisterd living is tempting indeed
    andrea
    Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    Cindyo- let me start this thread by saying how sorry I am you have been hurt and wish you the best in your recovery....Weird things seem to be going on.....I was our trail riding on a quad with a few relatives and friends on the 10th, the day after I got back from a long weekend visiting a friend in Florida and dreaming about Aruba....not trying to be a daredevil or anything and rounded a corner and came upon a grade I should have known I could not handle, but the pro rider in me ( in my big ego filled head that is) figured I could handle it....NOT !! Got 85% up hill, come to a stop,started to skid backwards and then flipped it. 5 days in hodpital with 8 broken ribs, newly designed nose and fracutred cheek bones taguht me I am not 15 anymore and need to quite acting lilke I am.......At home now and healing well, pride not doing as well, but when I read what happened to you Ifelt terrible....Please get better, I enjoy your comments and wanted to let you know prayers were said......
    Peace....

We may have to coordinate our vacations and split the cost of a nurse to take care of one and all !!!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Feel better and let's hope it is not contagious.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    danadog...jez, so sorry to hear about you....please take care, we're all going down the drain...i can't believe all that happened to you!!!!!