Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol

American Idol

Okay, who beside myself is a geek and a fan?

Dh and dd are fans as well. Word has it there will be a David Bowie night this year! How cool is that?

My favorites so far are the mother with the little girl who has Rhetts Syndrome and the one who had to sell her horse to pay for transporation from Oregon to Philly.

Talking Us Two

Yes We Are Two. Myself My Wife And Three Kids ( 12-14-16 ) Always A Special Night To Watch :d

I don't watch until after the tryouts are over. They are just way too annoying.

Are they over?

AI lovers here too! My son has been counting down the days for it to start! We make a family night out of it and all sit in the living room (hard to do with teenagers these days) and laugh our butts off! I like who you do also Lisa but also love the tall black fellow with the dredlocks! My god what a beautiful face that kid has! He has star written all over him.

No Auntie, the show just started, but we will be sure to let you know when the "real fun" begins.

elisabeth, you are right, the gentleman was very good as well. Reminded me of Anwar Robinson, but younger looking. I liked his voice as well. I think many were shocked when he was voted off. He definitely should have gone further than Anthony Fedorov, Scott Savol (eck!) or Constantine Maroulis.

How did everyone like Simon's gentler, softer side?

Aruba since 1979
    neither paul or i have seen american idol

he usually has something from the discovery channel or history channel on and i am snoozing or crocheting

what time is it on?

andrea
    with typing from my helper denise

8 pm Tuesdays and Wednesdays for the time being. Time may change to 9 pm further in the season.

Right now the tryouts are on and they are just more humorous than anything else. Last night there was a guy dressed up in some wacky outfit with just about all of his skin showing. Paula Abdul told him she could not listen to him sing she was grossed out by all the chest hair. Thinking that was the end of it and he would leave, he went out and had his CHEST WAXED! <<oh the pain must have been awful, they only showed a quick clip too painful to even watch >> Needless to say he was a horrible singer.

Thanks Denise, you are doing a wonderful job!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    8 pm Tuesdays and Wednesdays for the time being. Time may change to 9 pm further in the season.

Right now the tryouts are on and they are just more humorous than anything else. Last night there was a guy dressed up in some wacky outfit with just about all of his skin showing. Paula Abdul told him she could not listen to him sing she was grossed out by all the chest hair. Thinking that was the end of it and he would leave, he went out and had his CHEST WAXED! <<oh the pain must have been awful, they only showed a quick clip too painful to even watch >> Needless to say he was a horrible singer.

Thanks Denise, you are doing a wonderful job!!
    OMG Lisa...we were soooo grossed out by that!!!

HEHEHEHE.........that was too funny. I almost fell off the coach laughing so hard. What about the girl who was dressed up like Princess Leia???? We couldn't believe that she was from our home state of CT. Our 17yr old son was like OMG. The girl with the daughter with Retts Syndrome has a beautiful voice. The other girl who sold her horse also I believe will go far. Not thrilled about any of the guys yet, but who knows what will happen tonight.
    Michelle & Mike

How bout that girl who lives in the studio apt. with her mother??? She was a gem, huh? I'm sure her mother is proud!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast