Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By danadog56

Thread: Amstell bright....yum....

Amstell bright....yum....

Okay, so I am sitting here in my office sweating my...a*^ off and having a fantasy about Amstell......it is 105 with the heat index and since I do not have a swimming pool I am thinking how cool it would be if I did and it was filled to the brim with AB and I could swim in it and drink it all at the same time !!!!.....I think heat stroke is setting in.....I see and island, a small but beautiful island, with a cool breeze blowing constantly and little bars with bottles of ice cold amstell and balashi and the ocean is calling me to come cool off.....Oh, how nice.....damn .......I am back and the dogs are barking because the heat is making them crazy too.....hmmmmm..must go to fridge, find beer....anykind of beer.....aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh a mich ultra cold and wet....

okay, I am a bit better now, think I'll go jump in the ocean.....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

LOL

I actually drank more Balashi Slice on this past trip. Really nice, light taste kind of like Corona Light but we couldn't find any on tap.

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour
    I'd drink amstel and swim in balashi !! 99 at noon in ct and the pool is89.

Natural Pool, Depalm Island, Eagle Beach..................ARUBA, what's not to like.
    Over 100 here in Mass and yesssssssssssssssssssssssss thinking of water, beer and friendly smiles!