Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Newbie from Cape Cod!

Another Newbie from Cape Cod!

Hello, my name Robb and I am from Cape Cod. I am Lt. Firefighter/EMT. A lot of our friends have been to Aruba and have always told me and my wife we need to go. I have been on 15 cruises and this will be only my second Island trip, first was Antigua. We can't wait to go in March! We are staying at the Tamarijn with another couple who also will be their first time to Aruba! With the boating and beach season so short here on the Cape we wanted an oceanfront property, so the Tamarijn it is!

Welcome to the forum. I think I already "met you" in another thread.

Newbie from Cape Cod

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    Hello, my name Robb and I am from Cape Cod. I am Lt. Firefighter/EMT. A lot of our friends have been to Aruba and have always told me and my wife we need to go. I have been on 15 cruises and this will be only my second Island trip, first was Antigua. We can't wait to go in March! We are staying at the Tamarijn with another couple who also will be their first time to Aruba! With the boating and beach season so short here on the Cape we wanted an oceanfront property, so the Tamarijn it is!

Hi Skippy, where about on the Cape? I live in saggy beach... how fun. Let me know all about your trip next month. Like myself, I have first been to Jamica and DH hated it, so from that point on, we cruised onl;ty to Bermuda because it was safe and no one bothered or haggled with you... now, I convinced my DH to try Aruba and to my surprise he cancelled the cruise and we are going to try the island trip again.. hope all goes well.

Lisa

Wow.. I spent all my summers in Sagamore Beach..from the early 50's up until I joined the Navy in 68. Folks had a cottage right across from the Beach club.

I still remember the Murphy twins...I was madly in love with them, but too shy to even speak to them....Also had a girlfriend who's Mom ran the little store..or at least I did until I came down one summer (I must have been 7) and discovered she had grown taller thanme. Michele, I still think of you!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by lrealnurse View Post
    Hi Skippy, where about on the Cape? I live in saggy beach... how fun. Let me know all about your trip next month. Like myself, I have first been to Jamica and DH hated it, so from that point on, we cruised onl;ty to Bermuda because it was safe and no one bothered or haggled with you... now, I convinced my DH to try Aruba and to my surprise he cancelled the cruise and we are going to try the island trip again.. hope all goes well.

Lisa

I live in Yarmouth! We also had a cruise planned as well, but with the deals we found on the net for all inclusives and always wanted to go to Aruba, is was a no brainer!!! Can't wait!

Hi I am not from the Cape; but, as you know, wherever the "Forum Members" are from we are one big family of extremely satisfied Aruba lovers.

Welcome! Have a wonderful visit there and don't hesitate to post often.

Ed

Thank you!

Aruba since 1979
    skip
    welcome to the forum

aruba....good choice
    we sold our place in s yarmouth 10 yrs ago.
    miss the cape
    not the traffic!

Banned
    Manchebo Eagle Beach, Oceania Residences, Occidental
    Welcome to the forum! We are from the North shore.
    We love cruising as well and try to get on a ship every year but never miss our annual vacation to Aruba.
    Two totally different vacations but both are so enjoyable.
    Enjoy!

Thanks all! Andrea, The traffic is pretty bad now year around, the population growth here. Hands down Summer is bad, just have to navigate the back roads and never, take left hand turns!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast