Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another Newbie from Cape Cod!

Skippy welcome, you guys will truly love the Tam, try to get the 1300 building ground floor(Arubalisa likes 1313) we go for 1307, tell them you don't do stairs and you will have sliders right out to the beach. the Paparazzi at the Tam and the Red Parrot at the Divi, are both good restaurants, also by staying at the Tam you can dine at Windows on Aruba for $30pp, it has great sunset views & romance, it also is enclosed for thous windy nights. You will also love the Bunker Bar! bullytaxi79@hotmail.com for the best ride to the Tam, has a van will easily carry all luggage and you very comfortable, prices are set by the Gov. I think $22 plus tip, for all, cost per taxi not person.
    Last edited by Sunny Beaches; 02-09-2010 at 11:29 AM.

Cool dates

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    Hello, my name Robb and I am from Cape Cod. I am Lt. Firefighter/EMT. A lot of our friends have been to Aruba and have always told me and my wife we need to go. I have been on 15 cruises and this will be only my second Island trip, first was Antigua. We can't wait to go in March! We are staying at the Tamarijn with another couple who also will be their first time to Aruba! With the boating and beach season so short here on the Cape we wanted an oceanfront property, so the Tamarijn it is!
    Hi ROBB what dates are you staying at the Tamarijn in March. My friends and I are staying at the Divi from March 16th to the 27th

SunnyBeaches, Thanks for the advice sounds good!!

Susie, We ( 3 couples) are arriving March 23rd and staying until the 30th!

We are couples in our late 30's early 40's!!

what wek are staying at the Tamarijn I will be at the Divi 3/15 to 3/27 with three other couples come join us Susie

Skippy, did not realize there were 6 in your party, you will need 2 taxi's, Government Reg's. only 5 people per taxi.

Thanks, I just reviewed our docs. and I guess we have transfers from the airport to the Tamarijn!

Cape Cod

Quote Originally Posted by damnyankeeuk View Post
    Wow.. I spent all my summers in Sagamore Beach..from the early 50's up until I joined the Navy in 68. Folks had a cottage right across from the Beach club.

I still remember the Murphy twins...I was madly in love with them, but too shy to even speak to them....Also had a girlfriend who's Mom ran the little store..or at least I did until I came down one summer (I must have been 7) and discovered she had grown taller thanme. Michele, I still think of you!
    Just a piece of news, the "Little store has been sold, and no longer a store. Plans are to be a bigger house. I live on the very same street as the beach club... its a small world...

Lisa

I live in Yarmouth! We also had a cruise planned as well, but with the deals we found on the net for all inclusives and always wanted to go to Aruba, is was a no brainer!!! Can't wait!

great minds think alike,,

cape cod

Thanks all! Andrea, The traffic is pretty bad now year around, the population growth here. Hands down Summer is bad, just have to navigate the back roads and never, take left hand turns!

Yes, but the rotary on the Sagamore Bridge is gone... better traffic, but still remains bad.. this fall and in a few months, they will continue working on the bridge.. takes forever to get home from worrk.. thank goodness I know the back roads.... ha..

Lisa

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast