Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Another Newbie from Cape Cod!

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    Hello Windy, we are going March 23-30 staying at the Tamarijn. Another couple traveling with us are staying at the Holiday Inn!! The other couple staying wiht us at the Tamarijn, her mom was from North Falmouth, lived on Pine St. before she passed away. Her dad's side is all from Falmouth!!
    Pine St. is just up the road from us! Maybe we could meet up for a rum-something! I guess we'll be on the same return flight if you're headed for Boston!

We are flying US Airways, you? Yes, we should meet up!

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    We''re flying Jet Blue................

We tried to go JetBlus but they only had 1 seat left for time we wanted to go, on the 23rd.

I know, we barely got 4 seats, and dates were limited, which is why we're staying for 2 weeks (too bad, I know....!) So, if you get bored or need a Cape connection, come find us at the HI!!

Newbie from Cape Cod

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    Hello Windy, we are going March 23-30 staying at the Tamarijn. Another couple traveling with us are staying at the Holiday Inn!! The other couple staying wiht us at the Tamarijn, her mom was from North Falmouth, lived on Pine St. before she passed away. Her dad's side is all from Falmouth!!

its a small world.. wouldn't that be nice if all of you could meet up.
    Have fun.. waiting for June to come...
    Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by Windy View Post
    I know, we barely got 4 seats, and dates were limited, which is why we're staying for 2 weeks (too bad, I know....!) So, if you get bored or need a Cape connection, come find us at the HI!!
    Sounds good!

1 More tip for you Skippy, when you do the other side, stay out of the SAND, you will get stuck, and by chance you do try the floor mats for traction, worked for me!

Thanks for the tip!! I usuallt just have the ladies get out and push, while I steer!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234